Creole sauce, not to be confused with sauce chien, is a spicy sauce. It is therefore a sauce for informed adults who like strong spicy flavors. For the rest, it remains easy to prepare. It can accompany all your dishes and also enhance your vegetables. It has points in common with various sauces from South America such as chimichurri.
- 8 leaves of chives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 10 cl of oil
- 3 limes
- Clean and wash the chives properly then slice them finely.
- Cut the pepper in half then seed it before chopping finely.
- Peel the garlic and chop it.
- Add the garlic to the previously chopped chilli and chives.
- Add the other condiments (onion, parsley and thyme) previously chopped.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons and add them to your condiments.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour 10 cl of hot water and the oil.
- Stir everything well.
- Your sauce is ready!