You want to cleanse your body after one or more large meals, this detox drink made from lemon, ginger and honey is the solution. Ginger is known for its many medicinal properties, such as absorbing fat or facilitating digestion. Unlike the other detox drink made with mint, cucumber and lime presented on our site, this one is drunk lukewarm.
For 6 glasses:
- 4 lemons
- 7 pieces of ginger
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1.25 l of hot water
- Peel the ginger and cut it into slices.
- Cut the lemons into slices without removing the zest.
- In a container pour hot water then add the lemon slices.
- Add honey and ginger then stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Leave to infuse for 5 minutes and then filter to keep only the liquid part.
- Drink when it's lukewarm!