In addition to the Martinican coconut chicken recipe which is a preparation of chicken with local flavors, we invite you here to cook a pineapple chicken stir-fry for a sweet and savory mix. The sauté is a dish that consists of cooking in a pan, a sauté-pan or in a wok small pieces of meat, vegetables, fish or seafood in order to cook the food quickly and keeping the maximum of their vitamins. Sauté is a culinary technique that came from China.
For 6 servings:
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 “Victoria” type pineapple
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 chilli
- 1 large onion
- 2 carrots
- 6 tablespoon of oil
- 1½ spoon of brown sugar
- 2 limes
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and squeeze the limes over them.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into slices.
- Wash and finely chop the peppers and chilli.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Peel the pineapple and cut it into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, put the oil to brown the chicken cubes
- Once browned, remove the chicken pieces and place the carrots, onion, peppers and chilli.
- Brown everything, stirring constantly.
- After 5 minutes add the chicken then salt and pepper.
- Add the brown sugar and the pineapple pieces.
- Pour a little water, sprinkling the elements in the saucepan.
- Cover and lower the heat to minimum.
- Cook for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chicken is cooked, turn off the heat.
- It's ready ! Serve when it is still very hot.