For 6 servings:
- 1½ noix de coco
- 6 bananes fermes mais bien mûres
- 40 cl de jus d'oranges
- 200 gr de sucre semoule
- 100 gr de beurre
- 1½ citron vert
- Peel your bananas and brown them in a pan with butter.
- Once the butter starts to simmer, sprinkle your bananas with the sugar.
- Let your bananas come back on each side for 5 minutes.
- When the sugar caramelizes, pour in the orange juice and cook for a while
- Break and clean the coconut then grate the white flesh.
- Strongly squeeze the coconut flesh to extract as much milk as possible.
- Put the coconut milk obtained in a dish.
- As soon as your bananas are cooked and golden brown, place them delicately in your dish containing the coconut milk.
- You can taste, it's ready!