If you have guests and want to share with them an original recipe combining sweet and savory, here is the kebab recipe that could be perfect for the situation. Why not combine it with green plantain bananas?
For 6 servings:
- 32 large shrimps
- 5 tomatoes
- 3 peppers
- 3 onions
- 300 gr of smoked bacon
- 2 cans of sliced pineapple or a medium pineapple
- Peel the shrimp tails.
- Cut the tomatoes, peppers, and onions into pieces.
- In a previously oiled pan, brown everything with the bacon.
- Take skewers and put a piece of pepper, a shrimp, a piece of pineapple, a bacon, a piece of tomato and a piece of onion.
- Season everything with salt, pepper and a drizzle of oil.
- Place the skewers on the grill for about ten minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the skewer from the grill and let cool.
- Serve hot!