Ti-Punch is a local MUST! It is also featured on many local souvenir T-shirts. It is the ideal drink to best taste the local rum by taking its taste without tasting the rum in a raw way. Ti-Punch is consumed without ice cubes and only with two other ingredients than rum, sugar or cane syrup and local lime. Local bars and different distilleries offer it for tasting during visits. The Ti-Punch is appreciated, tasted and is in no way a shot.
For one drink:
- 10 cl of agricultural white rum 50 ° from Martinique
- 1 dessert spoon of cane sugar
- 1⁄4 of a lime
- In a glass, pour the Martinican agricole rhum.
- Add the sugar and squeeze the lime over it.
- Then add the previously used piece of lime.
- Using a stirrer, stir!
- It's ready! You can taste!