Tuna is one of the easiest fish to find especially when it comes to cans. Here, however, it is the pavement of tuna that you will find in the fishmonger section of hypermarkets or supermarkets or otherwise in a fishmonger. The opportunity for us to offer you to combine it with Creole sauce to transport you directly to the Caribbean. Have a good taste trip!
For 6 servings:
- 4 tuna steaks
- 1 small green pepper
- 2 white onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 limes
- 4 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- In a plate, put the tuna steaks then sprinkle them with oil.
- Salt and pepper then let marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Wash and remove the seeds from the peppers and the chilli.
- Cut them into very small cubes then put them in a bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from the limes into a container.
- Wash, dry, thin out and roughly chop the parsley with a knife.
- Add the parsley and lemon juice in a bowl then mix before adding salt.
- Place the tuna steaks on the oven rack and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Divide the tuna steaks between the plates.
- Place a tablespoon of sauce on top.
- It's ready you can serve with white rice in particular!